The Best Plantation Shutter: Which One is Right for You?
Are you looking for the best plantation shutter for your home? Choosing the right one can be overwhelming with so many options available on the market. In this article, we’ll break down what each type of top rated plantation shutters is best at to help you make an informed decision.
Here’s each type of plantation shutter and what it’s best at:
- Best for stain colors. No other type of shutters can be stained like real wood shutters.
- Best custom color match. Real wood shutters can be painted or stained in any color.
- Best for fitting around unusual obstructions. They can be carved to fit around things like window cranks and window locks.
- Best for a lower price than real wood shutters. They look like real wood shutters but at a lower price.
- Best for higher moisture areas. The exterior coating on composite shutters is moisture-resistant.
- Best for high-sun areas. The exterior coating on most composite shutters is highly resistant to UV rays. The inside material resists heat the best.
- Best for being the lowest-cost shutter. If you don’t mind the look of vinyl shutters, you can save a little over the other shutters.
- Best for being waterproof. Vinyl shutters are fully plastic.
- Best for rugged durability. Vinyl shutters are made from high-impact plastic.
- Best for insulation. It is made from a poly-foam material, which insulates the best of any shutter.
- Best for stability. The aluminum core ensures you will never have sagging louvers.
- Best finish. The baked-on enamel is a very smooth car-like finish.
Choosing the best plantation shutter for your home can be a daunting task,
By knowing best quality plantation shutters at best plantation shutter company, you can make an informed decision. Whether you’re looking for stain colors, custom color matches, fitting around unusual obstructions, moisture resistance, UV resistance, low cost, waterproof, rugged durability, insulation, stability, or a smooth finish, there’s a plantation shutter that’s perfect for your home.
Who sells the best plantation shutters?
At New View Blinds and Shutters, we offer a wide selection of plantation shutters to fit any style and budget. Contact us today to schedule a free in-home consultation with one of our experts and find the best plantation shutter for your home.
Send us your measurements for a quick quote
Bring home the beauty of custom window coverings with a convenient on-site, no-pressure consultation from New View Blinds and Shutters. We will offer you low everyday honest pricing on a huge selection of shutters, shades, blinds, and more. Please use our decades of experience to find your perfect window coverings!
Read our articles
Does the Colorado sun intrude on your peaceful mornings? Do you crave darkness for a restful night’s sleep but worry about sacrificing style?
This extensive guide will illuminate the world of electric window blinds, showcasing the latest innovations, benefits, and considerations for our esteemed local clientele.
Welcome to a world of unparalleled elegance and functionality with custom blinds in Colorado Springs, brought to you by New View Blinds and Shutters.
Large windows are a coveted feature in any home, offering abundant natural light and views of your surroundings. However, finding the perfect window treatments for these expansive openings can be daunting.
In the picturesque landscapes, where beauty meets functionality, plantation shutters have emerged as an epitome of timeless elegance and practicality.
Blackout shades are the go-to solution when achieving a restful night’s sleep or creating a cozy, cinematic atmosphere in your living space.
When it comes to enhancing the beauty and functionality of your home in Colorado Springs, Hunter Douglas blinds are the answer you’ve been searching for.
In today’s world, where energy conservation and environmental responsibility are crucial, making your home more energy-efficient is a top priority.