Hunter Douglas Solera Shades in Colorado Springs and Denver.
Hunter Douglas Solera Soft Shades are a unique window covering that stylistically combines the beauty of a Roman Shade with energy efficiency of a Honeycomb Shade. It provides rich designs in a cascade of soft pleats, the diverse fabric options come in myriad colors, textures and patterns. Solera Soft Shades offer:
Features & Benefits
• 5 fabric styles in 31 unique colors.
• All fabrics are available in both light-filtering and room-darkening opacity.
• Coordinating color inside the cell creates a rich appearance with added dimension.
• Fabric wrapped head rail and bottom rail blends with the soft folds of the shade for a streamlined appearance.
• An assortment of operating systems are available for ease of use. Also available is motorized to help with hard-to-reach windows.
• Affordable pricing. Solera Soft Shades are an affordable choice for high quality window treatments.
Solera Soft Shades by Hunter Douglas are truly style simplified. By bringing together a soft sculpted look with unique cellular construction, Solera shades bring a whole new aesthetic to your Colorado home, offering design, drama, and sophistication. It’s simple to choose the Solera Soft Shade that’s right for you. Just choose your color, fabric, opacity and lifting system and New View Blinds and Shutters will take care of the rest.
We will be happy to visit your home in Colorado at your convenience to assist you in making the right decision for your new Solera Soft Shades!
Schedule a FREE Consultation
Bring home the beauty of custom window coverings with a convenient on-site no pressure consultation from New View Blinds and Shutters. We will offer you low everyday honest pricing on a huge selection of shutters, shades, blinds and more. Take advantage of our decades of experience to find your perfect window coverings!
New View prices were considerably below any of the other bids we received. Ray and Leah were very straightforward in their presentation and were NOT “pushy” salespeople in the least.